Sunday, August 10, 2014

Morning Work & MOVEMENT!

Hi Friends!!

I just got back from a weekend away watching golf with my husband! What a terrific break it was! I don't know if any of you follow golf, but I got to meet Lexi Thompson! Highlight of the trip!

Anyway, I came back and stayed up half the night to finish my newest, and probably my favorite ever product! I recently posted an article about why our kids fidget - you can read it here. I've always believed that my kids need to move, and the article got me thinking about more ways to fit it into my day. Here's the result...

 Morning Work & Movement!!

 It includes 12 weeks of morning work with the answer keys.

It's broken up so the kids do a small academic task, then a small physical task. Perfect for those short attention spans!


Thanks friends! Have a GREAT day!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment